Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inappropriate.

Okay, this blog is really only for people with Twitter because people without Twitter won't understand. People without Twitter are also lame, but that's not really the point here.
THE KARDASHIANS
I love them, especially Rob and Khloe! I also REALLY REALLY REALLY want Rob to win Dancing With the Stars, but let's face it, he's not the best dancer on the show. Don't get me wrong, he's way better than I am, but compared to many other contestants...not so much.

Rob is still in Dancing With the Stars due to his sisters marketing the cr*p out of him via Twitter! Their tweets have been driving me insane.

In order for people without Twitter to understand our Twitter-ers' frustration, I collected the tweets from the Kardashians FROM JUST MONDAY!! I repeat, these are tweets from MONDAY!


Let's start!
These were all posted before 2 pm! Below are ones that are posted after 2 pm.



















I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed at this point.
But, it continues...













Yeah...it doesn't stop!!










Okay! That's the end. 
But...really?! Come on! 
Kim has 11,313,030 followers (more than Obama)
Kourtney has 4,312,762 followers
Khloe has 5,124,880 followers
Kris has 1,542,331 followers
Rob has 2,437,952 followers
See the unfair advantage??
Its a shocker that Rob made it to the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment