Sunday, November 13, 2011

Songs That Every Guy Should Hear

So, I was sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about. Then I started thinking about a message I got today from a close friend who just went through a breakup. THEN, I started thinking about this annoying guy in MY life right now.

I thought, WOW, do these guys EVER feel the way girls feel when it comes to heartbreak or, as I like to call it, heartfrustration? Do they ever give up going out that night because they're too down that day? Do they go to work and have that day where they just mope around from that really annoying broad text message? Like, do they listen to songs and unfortunately have to think about that one situation that will never be solved/talked about? Or that feeling where you don't know if you'll ever talk to them again...? I'm thinking they don't.

Well, here's a list of songs that I think EVERY GUY should listen to in order to get a girl's perspective. Just click the little linky thing that says "Read More..."


Before you continue...Know that I'm not an Adele fan, so none of her music is included. Also, know that every single Taylor Swift song SHOULD be on this list, but they're not!

"Men Don't Change" by Amy Dalley
"Lasso" by The Band Perry
"Foolish Games" by Jewel
"Austin" by Blake Shelton
"She's Not the Cheatin' Kind" by Brooks & Dunn
"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri
"Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter
"Fix a Heart" by Demi Lovato
"Let Me Let Go" by Faith Hill
"Piece of My Heart" by Faith Hill
"Footsteps" by Haddon Cord
"Follow That Train" by Jessica Harp
"The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry
"Best Days of Your Life" by Kellie Pickler
"Long Gone" by Lady Antebellum
"Thought I Knew You Well" by Kellie Coffey
"I Hope You Find It" by Miley Cyrus
"California King Bed" by Rihanna
"King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles
"Impossible" by Shontelle
"Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift
"The Story of Us" by Taylor Swift
"Should've Said No" by Taylor Swift
"Picture to Burn" by Taylor Swift
"Walkaway Joe" by Trisha Yearwood
"Believe Me Baby (I Lied)" by Trisha Yearwood
"Come Some Rainy Day" by Wynonna Judd
"Girls Lie Too" by Terri Clark

In the long run. Who cares? Because any guy that comes to mind while listening to ANY of these songs is a complete douche bag in the first place! Right?! RIGHT!

This is one of those blogs that I should have made a video on...But its a lazy Sunday, and we know that's just a bad idea! Who knows what would come out of my mouth! :)

P.S. Sorry there's no pictures in this post. It looks kind of boring, huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment